|Season 1, Episode 1|
|Airdate||March 11, 2005|
|Writers|| Vernon Chatman|
|Animators|| Raw Power Productions|
Birth is the first episode of the first season.
Letter N, feeling unloved, plunges into a shame spiral, but eventually discovers that there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.
- "Nobody Needs Me!"
- Q&A: Where Do Babies Come From?
- D.O.G.O.B.G.Y.N. (cartoon)
- I Wanna Learn About Mexico
- Kill 'Em With Kindness (cartoon)
- Clarence: What Are You Running From?
- Breaking News: A Cougar from Wyoming
- Beat Kids: Butcher
- Breaking News: The Letter N Is Still Missing
- World's Dumnest Chicken (bumper)
- Brain Busters (bumper)
- "Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?" (bumper)
- Clever Carrot (cartoon)
- Dear Jesus
- When I Get Sad (song)
- "You mean, you need me?"
- If I Was A Mexican (cartoon)
- Buck Wild
- Vietnam Flashback (bumper)
- You're Dead to Me (bumper)
- We Went to the Hot Dog Factory
- Follow The Leader (bumper)
- Story Time with Mr. Story
- Funny/Not Funny
- "Well, con-graduations, you're pregnant"
- This episode was brought to you by the Letter N, Mexico and Baby's First Sensual Oil. It was also brought to you by birth, meat and Edna's Edible Diapers.